Welcome to the Rabbinic
Center for Research and Counseling.
Founded in 1970, the Rabbinic Center for Research and
- first organization established to promote research on intermarriage and
to serve the needs of intermarrying and intermarried couples.
- It is still the
only national or international organization that advocates and encourages rabbinic officiation at intermarriage ceremonies.
The Rabbinic Center
- a list of rabbis who officiate at intermarriages,
- conducts and promotes research
- offers premarital and marital therapy for intermarried couples and their
- and presents a variety of programs specifically geared to the needs of
Our most popular programs are the:
on Raising Children in the Intermarried Home
Rabbinic Center also serves as an outpatient mental health facility for area residents.
A multi-disciplinary staff of licensed mental health practitioners provide ongoing
individual and group psychotherapy, as well as marriage and family therapy, on a sliding
Rabbi Irwin H. Fishbein, D. Min.